Thank you for your interest in booking onto a course!
This page is to book, once you know which course you would like to do. Please make sure you first read the appropriate course description carefully to make sure it is the right one for you.
Before completing the Booking Form below, please also read the Guidelines at the very bottom.
Once we receive your completed form, we will email you payment instructions. This will allow you to complete registration.
If you have any questions, or prefer to book over the phone, please contact us
[the link opens in a new window].
So, now onto the form – Please complete the boxes carefully! The first few are ‘required’ and the rest are optional.
Guidelines /Registration Info: Please Read carefully
· Registration is only possible in advance of the course.
· Please use one form per person with the participant’s details in the form.
· If you will be unable to attend the full course please contact us before completing this form so we can discuss this.
· Once your form is approved, we will confirm via email usually within a couple of days. Confirmation from us will include payment instructions for your chosen method. You will then need to pay the full amount within 5 days (or 24 hours by bank transfer or Paypal if the course is almost full); if payment is not made within this time you will need to contact us to check that a place is still available if you still wish to participate.
· If you are registering within 2 weeks of the course start date, you will need to pay the course fee within 24 hours of your form being approved: either via Paypal or Bank Transfer only. We will email you payment instructions on receipt of your completed booking form (as long as there is still space available).
· Your place will be properly secure once we have received the course fee and confirmed your place through email.
· Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your place more than 14 days before the course start date, we will refund the fee minus a £10 admin charge (or normally no refund if the fee was less than £10). If you cancel within 14 days of the start date, there would normally be no refund. If in the unlikely event that we cancel the course, you will receive a full refund.