- Do you have an idea that you want to turn into a community project or event?
e.g. community garden, annual fair, volunteer strategy etc?
- Are there challenges within your existing project or team that are holding things back?
e.g. outdated focus, things getting stuck etc?
If you’ve answered ‘Yes’ to either of the above, you may like to use our holistic consultancy services.
Our passion is the social, and where people & physical spaces meet. We work with community groups, NGO’s, cooperatives, companies, councils, the NHS and more.
We offer support to individuals and organisations, and will design a tailor-made, step-by-step plan to:
get your idea off the ground and moving.
transform projects & teams so they become more functional, meaningful and effective.
- We are based in the south-east in the UK. We can also travel to other locations where appropriate. (We would normally use public transport or may need a lift arranged.)
- Our expertise is in:
– Listening 1:1, or through facilitated forums as appropriate, so we really understand the situation
– Creative thinking enabling something new and more appropriate to emerge
– Holistic design solutions specific to your situation.
- We draw on permaculture principles & ethics (earth care, people care and fair shares) and a range of practical approaches for working with groups and organisations.
To get the ball rolling: please contact us with:
- a brief outline of your idea and/or challenge (e.g. a paragraph or two)
- what role you might like us to take (or we can discuss)
- a time-frame (if you have one)
- any budget limitations
- any questions
Once we receive your enquiry and are clear about your needs and our potential role, we will send you a quote along with a breakdown of costs, and we’ll take it from there.